banner

Scroller

Dj Drama Article on Sohh.com

December 3, 2007 by Janee' Bolden
When asked about what he feels keeps him ahead of the game:

I remember a lot of times there were DJs who were ahead of me at one point in my career and they would come over to my crib and I would be sitting on the floor putting CD's together myself, thousands at a time. They were like, "Man I can't do that @#!*." For them it was always easier to go to the club and make a couple hundred dollars or whatever it was and go home. A lot of DJs get caught up with going to the radio and going home or you go to the club and you're done, but I spent 24/7 on completing what I was supposed to be doing. If I wasn't deejaying, I was putting a tape together, if I wasn't putting a tape together I was making store calls. There's always something to do. You gotta stay ahead because there's a million people trying to do exactly what you're doing. Sometimes it's not about being the best, you just have to stay on top of your job and really grind to get where you want to go.

To read the rest of the artictle go to; http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/13124

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum